David Heath Photography will supply photographic
reproductions as prints or framed prints to customers who agree to the following terms and
conditions of sale.
- All site content is the property of David Heath under the
Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
- Copyright of all photographic images on the site remains
the property of David Heath.
- All photographic reproductions supplied are subject to
copyright and any unauthorised use of any image in any way is a breach of that copyright
and as such is illegal.
- All prints supplied by mail order are subject to copyright
and should not be reproduced in any form whatsoever.
- The colour rendition of supplied prints may not exactly
match that of the images when viewed on the David Heath Photography web site.
- Framed prints may only be ordered for delivery within the
- The dimensions given and the illustrations shown relating
to framed pictures are approxiamate, and we will use our judgement when framing prints in
order to complete your order, therefore the size and appearance of a finished framed
picture may vary slightly from the dimensions given and the image as seen on your screen.
- Prints are available to be ordered for delivery only to the
countries specified, with applicable postage and packing being automatically calculated at
the time of ordering.
- All prints will be despatched in crushproof cardboard tubes
using recorded delivery, and you will be required to sign for the goods upon receipt to
confirm delivery of your order.
- Goods will normally be despatched within 21 days of
receiving your order, but we will not be liable for any delay in failing to deliver the
goods within this time, or at all.
- An e-mail confirming the details and pricing of your order
will be sent to the e-mail address you provided at the time you placed the order.
- We will insure the goods up to the full value of the order
until such time that the they are accepted at the delivery address specified.
- As a customer of David Heath Photography you will be liable
for any import duty fees and/or taxes arising from deliveries to countries outside of the
EC, and you hereby authorise any such expenses to be charged to your credit card. David
Heath Photography will not be liable for any delays in delivery caused by any non-payment
of due monies.
- We also reserve the right to make adjustments to goods and
their prices to allow for changes from our suppliers, any additional new taxes or duties
imposed on the order, or if their is any errors or ommisions contained within the prices
published on our web site. Should any such adjustments need to be made to the pricing of
the order we will inform you of the correct price and request that you confirm the
ammendment to the order.
- Irrespective of any instructions realting to, or materials
used in, the framing of the supplied pictures(s) that we provide, we have taken all
rasonable care and accept no resposibilty for any damage to a person or property arising
from the hanging and display of the goods we supply.
- Once the goods have been delivered, you are responsible for
their care and conservation, and it is up to you to ensure that the use of appropiate
lighting and heating conditions are provided.
- We accept payment for goods through our web site using
'PayPal', using payment methods as dictated by them at the time of ordering. For other
methods of payment please contact our sales team on
- Our liability in this contract is limited to the purchase
price of the goods, and we are not liable for indirect or consequential loss or damage,
nor to any loss of profit, business, income, revenue or data, however caused.
- We may refuse or delay delivering an order at our
discretion and without the need to give a reason for such refusal or delay.
- We will not be liable for any delay in delivering goods due
to circumstances beyond our control.
- The governing law for this agreement is the law of England,
and any disputes shall be dealt with exclusively within the courts of England.
- You confirm that you are over the age of eighteen years,
and legally capable of entering into such an agreement.
- We reserve the right to make amendments and changes to our
web site(s) and to these terms and conditions at any time.
- If any of the above conditions are deemed not to be valid
or enforceable for any reasons, then those conditions shall be deemed not to form part of
the agreement, withour affecting the enforceabilty of the remainder of the agreement.
- Any other notices or communication should be sent to the
appropiate department using the contact details as given on the 'contact us' page.